Friday, January 22, 2010

God's Plan

For me to experience God's amazing grace, I have to accept God's Will. Sometimes I don't understand it, or like it, or even see the point of it. This is where faith must live. In the hours and minutes when my alcoholic mind wants me to feel self pity, wants to question everything that happens. If faith does not live here in this time then my magic magnifying mind will make it all about me. And it's not, it's really not. Faith today for me means that everything is as it should be today, regardless of how I "feel" or what I "think" about it. My "thoughts" and "feelings" are not to be trusted. My life has made that abundantly clear. Think I'll stay on board with the Creator today, so far His plan seems to work out so much better than mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment