Thursday, September 16, 2021

 Hello Everybody,

What has become real to me is God's Magic. The peace, joy, happiness and miracles that happens when I get out of myself and into helping God's kids for free and for fun.

The more I follow that Divine Spark that I can only find in this moment the stronger that Spark becomes.

Lord knows I don't do it perfectly, but God has enough Grace to pour out on even my feeble attempts to do the next right thing.

Sometimes the next right thing is uncomfortable.  But when I take action to do it regardless of how I feel, think or believe, the Magic The miracles happen. 

I know today that my alcoholism and addiction is a blessing not a curse for without them I would have never gotten the connection to the Creator I have today.

"The great fact is just this, and nothing less: That we have had deep and effective spiritual experiences which have revolutionized our whole attitude toward life, toward our fellows and toward God's universe. The central fact in our lives today is the absolute certainty that our Creator has entered our hearts and lives in a way which is indeed miraculous. He has commenced to accomplish those things for us which we could never do by ourselves."  (BB Page 25)

Peace,

Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment