Sunday, January 23, 2011

Packing it in...

I went to a great conference this weekend. It was wonderful. And after all of that I went to my own little group tonight. I saw the Power of God tonight, just as real as it was at the conference. Now don't get me wrong I love the big get togethers. I also love the time we spend sharing this message at our little home group.

I had the privilege of spending some time with my sponsor this weekend. I also had the privilege of sharing with a couple of guys having a hard time getting this deal tonight. Got to live in the solution with some good friends at both places.

I don't know what the point of all this is, except this: No matter where I go, and no matter whats going on, if I go with the thought of loving, comforting, and understanding, rather than the thought of being loved, comforted and understood then my cup absolutely runs over. Its about packing it into the stream of life. I never have to take again. My God will take care of me.

I love you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment