Saturday, May 3, 2014

Life today

God continues to reveal Himself to me all the time.  I have never been so humbled and been so blessed as I have the past few days...  God's Power is so real and so strong.  I see It in my brothers and sisters around me.  I hear It come flowing through the speakers at the podium, I see It in the eyes of sincere young men and women who are doing this work...  I feel It in the hugs of old timers and new comers...




Now will I be this aware and sensitive to it everyday, no probably not...  But this program has taught me that my actions need to remain the same, through good times and not so good, because they are all God's time.  I am blessed beyond belief...




God's Grace is sufficient, His Power is unstoppable, His presence is undeniable.




"The Great Fact is just this, and nothing less: That we have had deep and effective spiritual experiences that have revolutionized our whole attitude towards life, toward our fellows, and toward God's universe.  The central fact of our lives today is the absolute certainty that our Creator has entered our hearts and lives in a way which is indeed miraculous.  He has commenced to do those things for us that we could never do for ourselves"  BB pg 25






Peace,


Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment