Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How it works

It works well. I have been rocketed into a 4th dimension. Not always feeling that way, but always knowing that my Higher Power is with me. What a powerful piece of information that is. That single fact makes me happy, joyous and free when I take the time to remember it. I have to make my conscious contact and I have to sacrifice self and work with others to make it grow. When I am living in this truth, when my perceptions are not skewed, by lifes ups and downs, I can rest my Spirit in God's and the results are literally out of this world. "Just to the extent that we do as we think He would have us, and humbly rely on Him, does He enable us to match calamity with serenity" (BB pg 68) I don't keep me sober, God does... I don't provide my own peace, God does...

No comments:

Post a Comment