Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Out of self

Selfishness and self centeredness, this is the root of my problems. But what to do about it... I like being all wrapped up in myself. How can I get more of what I want? How can I work this, so I end up OK. Thinking of the other person is not my strong suit. In fact I suck at it. But it is getting better. The only time I am not way too self involved, is when I am working with someone else. This is the only way I can reach that state of not thinking about me. Whether I want to do it or not, I force myself to because the other option is to quit growing spiritually, get drunk and die. Since I have been working with others though, I find myself wanting to do it more, to have that "high" of watching someone else grow. Like everything else in the program, if I do it even when I don't want to it works... Yeah God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment