Monday, September 16, 2013

Daily Action

In my office I have a hand written note pinned to the wall. It says "I pray that this will be a life changing experience" 

It was written by a sponsee and given to me right before a meeting, before we started working the Steps. He is dead now. And has been for awhile. 

He obviously believed in something or He wouldn't have prayed. But belief was not enough. He would not take the ACTION required... 

I know another guy that joined us at the same time. He didn't believe in anything, but he took the actions. He has done more to help people in the last year and a half than a lot of people I know. 

The difference wasn't in how we worked the steps. The difference was in the willingness to take ACTION...

That note is a reminder to me to take action everyday...

No comments:

Post a Comment