Monday, October 25, 2010

Demonstrations

One of brothers I work with in the program backed into a gas main last week. He did what any one of us might do, drove to his house around the block and reported a gas leak. The police came, evacuated some people, got the gas company out and got the leak stopped.

Then the miracle happened, he went up to the police and told them he was the one that backed into the main. This may not seem like a big deal to some people. But this gentleman is on parole, he knew they would find that out, but more than that he knew his God was everything. And he took the action accordingly. Long story short, it all worked out and everything is OK.

That is the letting God demonstrate what He can do through us. It doesn't matter what I profess to believe, will I take the action? All men of faith have courage. THEY TRUST THEIR GOD.

My brother, now he has some courage. Trust is an action... Will I take it no matter what?

No comments:

Post a Comment