Tuesday, December 8, 2009

In the Zone

Today is a simple day. It wouldn't have seemed simple before. I am in the process of moving into another house. Now that may not seem like much, but after raising 5 kids in the place , it is definitely a change. But it is all going about right. This is so much better than the stressing, yelling, worrying, cursing, misery that was my life before on a regular day, much less a moving day. All I have to do today is what is in front of me to the best of my ability and the rest will work out. What a blessing this way of life is...

1 comment:

  1. Hey I thought I posted a comment! I am new at this. How do I know if you answer back? It is so cool you did this! I hope that a lot of our laha friends keep in touch! I hope to see you again!! Big Daddy :) My male model hero! LOL! Stay sweet and cool!

    Tdawg/underdawg

    ReplyDelete